Life Skillz – Terms & Conditions
Though we don’t have many of these, there are still a few things we must make you aware of to avoid any future confusion. Prior to enrolment, we ask that you read over the following ensuring you understand each point. If unsure of anything we ask you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Life Skillz courses, once purchased, are non-transferrable, non-refundable and non-extendable.
2) Please ensure your name is displayed correctly when enrolling as we do not reissue certificates.
3) Your course is open for study for two weeks (14 days) from time of purchase and will remain open for this period only. You may retake the course assessment as many times as required to reach the pass mark during this period until your course access has expired. The same applies for all courses studied under the six month access period.
4) We do not mail a certificate to you. A certificate of attainment is acquired once the course is successfully completed and a certificate will be available for download in your profile. For business clients, your certificates will be emailed to our point of contact within your organisation.
5) For live training, Life Skillz does not permit sound capture or recording or use of any electronic device to replicate material. If this occurs training will cease immediately and the relevant parties involved removed.
6) For corporate training partners, additional terms and conditions will be made available at point of booking sessions which does not in any way detract or override these terms and conditions.
7) All learning material is under copyright to Life Skillz and is not to be shared, copied or distributed in any way shape or form. Legal proceedings will be instigated if this is found to occur.
8) We do not share or divulge any personal information of our students to any third party or person outside of Life Skillz. Your privacy is respected and is important to us at all times.
Thank you for choosing Life Skillz.